- Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Ermis Apartments GbR, represented by the shareholders Numan Ermis, Lokman Ermis und Iclal Ermis, Weiherstr. 29, 72555 Metzingen.
E-Mail: email@example.com Tel.Nr.:+49 7123 9471124
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of use
When visiting the website:
You can visit our website without providing any information about yourself. Each time you visit the website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
- Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this,
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation.
- Cookies and web analysis
- a) Cookies
We use so-called cookies to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research. This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can see the duration of the storage in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
- b) Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analysis
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LLC (www.google.de). This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable your use of the website to be analyzed, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating the IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is generally not merged with other Google data. After the purpose and the end of the use of Google Analytics by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted. Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link : http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptou?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
- Advertising through marketing networks
We use Google Adwords to advertise this website in Google search results and on third-party websites. For this purpose, the so-called remarketing cookie from Google is set when you visit our website, which automatically enables interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous cookie ID and on the basis of the pages you have visited. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing of interests, in an optimal marketing of our website in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. After the purpose and end of the use of Google AdWords Remarketing by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Any further data processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your web and app browser history will be linked to your Google account by Google and that information from your Google account will be used to personalize advertisements that you see on the web see. In this case, if you are logged in to Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, your personal data is temporarily linked by Google with Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.de). Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can deactivate the remarketing cookie via this link. In addition, you can find out more about the setting of cookies from the Digital Advertising Alliance and make settings for this.
- Affected Rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a The right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do this to assert or exercise it or if you need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
- Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org